Friday, September 14, 2012

LIFE LATELY

Sorry the posts have been few and far between. The past couple of weeks have been really busy for us. And I am leaving tomorrow for a 8 day trip to China where I will have no access to blogger.

Below are some pictures from our recent trips, dinners and gatherings with our great group of friends here in Hong Kong.

A Book Store In Tokyo

And a sticker store in Tokyo

View from the taxi on my way home from the office. The HK skyline is so inspiring

Dinner with my better half at Lily & Bloom



New visa pages needed for a 1 year old passport. Life is good:)

50 blueberry muffins for a junk trip

The HSBC building in its glory

Best reason to live in HK - Junk trips to the outer islands


When I get back from China, our good friend's Katie and Steve will be coming to visit from Chicago. Can't wait to see them!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment