Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ATTENTION MILK LOVERS

M's parents were in town last weekend and treated us to dessert at Yee Shun Milk Company, one of their favorite dessert spots on the Kowloon side of the island near the Jordan MTR stop called. When they suggested this amazing place for a steamed milk dessert, I must admit I was a little skeptical. However, after just one bite/slurp, I was hooked!


The restaurant offers 4 flavors - milk, egg, chocolate and milk with ginger. There were 4 of us so we ordered 1 of each flavor.

I'm a chocoholic, so the chocolate steamed milk dessert with chocolate powder on top was the clear winner in my book. But M's mom swears by the steamed milk with ginger. I guess there's a flavor for everyone:)

YEE SHUN MILK COMPANY
G/F, 63 Pilkem Street
Jordan, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment