Saturday, May 5, 2012

BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS


I have mentioned this before and I will say it again, Ina Garten is one of my favorite chefs! Her recipes are always delicious, but extremely caloric. So, while I would love to run to her cookbook every time I am in the mood to make something homemade, I have to control myself!

We invited M's family over for a housewarming brunch. Since most of our meals with M's family are at Chinese restaurants, we decided to mix things up a bit and cook an American breakfast comprised of an egg and bacon suffle and Ina's blueberry coffee cake muffins.



Needless to say, the muffins were the crowd pleaser. The were perfectly moist thanks to the sour cream and packed with blueberries. If only I could have one (or 2!) everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment