Friday, July 27, 2012

GIRLS WEEKEND IN SONOMA

After my week-long trip to NY, I flew to San Francisco to spend the weekend in Sonoma to celebrate my college girlfriend's bachelorette! Being new to Hong Kong, we are in the process of making all new friends. It will take time to develop relationships similar to the ones I have from grade school and college. Needless to say, I had been craving a girls weekend and this was the perfect way to end my trip back to the States.

We spent the weekend visiting wineries, drinking plenty of wine, eating great food, catching up on life, laughing and of course, celebrating our bachelorette! Here are a few snapshots from the weekend.

Necessary pit stop on our way to Sonoma

First time behind the wheel in 6 months! Here we are crossing the Golden Gate Bridge

Celebrating our bride!

Our first stop... What a shack

Preparing our glasses

Scribe Winery











It was hard to leave after such an unforgettable weekend. I am counting down the days when I will see them again in November for our bachelorette's wedding weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment